The wheel hub is like the "shoes" of the car. The perfect car shape, if equipped with a pair of very ordinary "shoes", the overall image will be greatly reduced, so do not ignore the wheel when equipped with a car. The visual impression of the appearance of the wheel is the first. It is this seemingly inadvertent place that can just reveal the taste of the owner.
When there are stains on the surface of the hub that are difficult to remove, use a professional cleaning agent, which is often able to remove stains gently and effectively, reducing damage to the surface of the aluminum alloy. In addition, there is a metal protective film on the hub itself, so pay special attention to the use of paint brighteners or other abrasive materials. Care should also be taken during driving to avoid scratching the hub caused by scratches. Once scratches or deformations, they should be repaired and repainted as soon as possible.
To avoid this phenomenon, the car should be diligently flushing the rim when it is new. The vehicle that is driven every day should wash the rim at least once a week. After flushing with clean water, brush it with a detergent and then wash it with a sponge. Rinse with plenty of water.
If the car has been driving for a while, and it is usually not diligent for cleaning and maintenance, a hard brown dark coke has formed on the rim, which requires a more powerful rim cleaner.
It is patience to remove the coke. After spraying the special cleaning agent, you must wait a while for the solvent to soften and coke, then brush it off with a sponge or a coarse cloth, then rinse it with water.
Choose a refreshing shape for easy maintenance
Be careful, don't be impatient, some serious coking needs two or three cleaning actions before there is a way to completely remove. People who don't like to take care of their own cars, it is best to choose a sleek look at the beginning of the car, choose a "smooth" shape that is simple and clear, does not have too many complicated structures, and does not have a bunch of small screws. It is easier to get up.
Here are the specific steps to fix:
1. Check the scars. If it is not damaged to the inside of the hub, you can simply repair it, use the paint dilution, wipe the scar around, and remove the dirt.
2. It is difficult to remove the dirt in the deepest part of the scratch, and it can be completely cleaned with a toothpick.
3. In order to prevent accidental application of the unrelated part of the paint, it is best to carefully stick the adhesive tape around the scar.
4. Arrange the tip of the brush and apply the lacquer. After the lacquer is dry, shrink it slightly. It is best to spread it slightly.
5. After painting, it takes about a week to completely dry. After drying, apply with soapy water on a water-resistant paper to smooth the surface.
6. After wiping with water-resistant paper, wipe off the light with a mixture and then wax.
When the hub is covered with hard-to-remove tar, if the general cleaning agent does not help, try to remove it with a brush, but do not use a hard brush, especially an iron brush, to avoid damaging the hub surface. Here, the private car owners are introduced to a remedy for removing tar: that is, using a medicinal "active oil" to rub, you can get unexpected results, give it a try. If the area where the vehicle is located is wet or close to the waterfront, the hub should be cleaned to avoid corrosion of the aluminum surface by salt. If necessary, after cleaning, the wheel hub can be waxed and maintained to keep its gloss permanent.