When there are stains on the surface of the hub that are difficult to remove, use a professional cleaning agent, which is often able to remove stains gently and effectively, reducing damage to the surface of the aluminum alloy. In addition, there is a metal protective film on the hub itself, so pay special attention to the use of paint brighteners or other abrasive materials. Care should also be taken during driving to avoid scratching the hub caused by scratches. Once scratches or deformations, they should be repaired and repainted as soon as possible.
To avoid this phenomenon, the car should be diligently flushing the rim when it is new. The vehicle that is driven every day should wash the rim at least once a week. After flushing with clean water, brush it with a detergent and then wash it with a sponge. Rinse with plenty of water.
If the car has been driving for a while, and it is usually not diligent for cleaning and maintenance, a hard brown dark coke has formed on the rim, which requires a more powerful rim cleaner.
It is patience to remove the coke. After spraying the special cleaning agent, you must wait a while for the solvent to soften and coke, then brush it off with a sponge or a coarse cloth, then rinse it with water.
Choose a refreshing shape, easy to maintain
Be careful, don't be impatient, some serious coking needs two or three cleaning actions before there is a way to completely remove. People who don't like to take care of their own cars, it is best to choose a sleek look at the beginning of the car, choose a "smooth" shape that is simple and clear, does not have too many complicated structures, and does not have a bunch of small screws. It is easier to get up.
Here are the specific steps to fix:
1. Inspect the scars. If they are not damaged to the inside of the hub, you can simply repair them. Use paint dilution to wipe around the scars and remove dirt.
2. It is difficult to remove the dirt from the deepest part of the scratch, and you can use a toothpick to clean it thoroughly.
3. To prevent accidental application of paint to the unrelated parts, it is best to carefully apply the adhesive tape around the scar.
4. Finish the tip of the brush and apply the lacquer. After the lacquer is dry, shrink it slightly. It is best to apply it slightly.
5. After painting, it takes about a week to completely dry. After drying, apply with soapy water on a water-resistant paper to smooth the surface.
6. After rubbing with water-resistant paper, use a mixture to wipe out the light, and then wax.
For deeper scars, the focus is on observing whether the metal surface is exposed. If the metal surface is not visible, it will not rust. You can concentrate on the lacquer. Use a pen tip to pick up the spot and wait until the paint is completely dry.
Daily maintenance is also indispensable. When the temperature of the hub is high, it should be allowed to cool naturally before cleaning. Never use cold water to clean it. Otherwise, the aluminum alloy wheel hub will be damaged, and even the brake disc will be deformed to affect the braking effect. In addition, cleaning the aluminum platform gold hub with a cleaning agent at high temperatures will cause a chemical reaction on the surface of the hub, which will lose its luster and affect the appearance.
When the hub is covered with hard-to-remove tar, if the general cleaning agent does not help, try to remove it with a brush, but do not use a hard brush, especially an iron brush, to avoid damaging the hub surface. Here, the private car owners are introduced to a remedy for removing tar: that is, using a medicinal "active oil" to rub, you can get unexpected results, give it a try. If the area where the vehicle is located is wet or close to the sea, the hub should be cleaned to avoid corrosion of the aluminum surface by salt. After cleaning, if necessary, the hub can be waxed and maintained to keep its luster forever.