Introduction of pressure casting mold sand blasting machine
1. Low pressure casting mold
Low-pressure casting mold refers to an industrial technical standard mold that is refined relative to high-pressure (gravity gold type) casting mold. This industrial technology mold can be traced back to the beginning of the last century, mainly for the industrialization of aluminum alloy industry. modern. Low-pressure casting molds are now used in automotive-related components such as automotive cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, brake hubs, clutch covers, hubs, and intake manifolds. Low-pressure casting molds are non-standard design molds, which can greatly reduce production costs by relying on the extremely high material usage rate in industrial applications.
The operation of the low-pressure casting mold process places the mold on a closed furnace, and a tube (called a riser tube) is connected to the metal liquid phase in the furnace. If pressurized air is added to the metal surface of the furnace, the molten metal will flow from the riser into the cavity. After the molten metal is solidified, the compressed air in the furnace is released, and the unsolidified metal flows back from the riser to the furnace. By controlling the pressure and velocity of the air flowing into the furnace, it is possible to control the speed and pressure of the metal flowing into the cavity and allow the metal to solidify under pressure. The characteristic of this process is that the casting is crystallized under pressure, the structure is compact, and the mechanical properties are good; the low pressure casting uses a riser pipe to directly connect the mold to the furnace, and under the action of pressure, directly casts the mold without the riser and the gate. Also small.
2. Introduction to customer technology mold cleaning blasting process
The blasting process is a process of cleaning and roughening the surface of a substrate by the impact of a high velocity sand stream. It uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed jet beam to spray the spray (quartz sand, corundum, iron sand, glass sand, etc.) at high speed onto the surface of the workpiece to be treated, so that the appearance or shape of the outer surface of the workpiece surface changes. The impact and cutting action of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece, so that the surface of the workpiece obtains a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, so that the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece are improved, thereby improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece, increasing it and the coating. The adhesion between the coatings extends the durability of the coating and also contributes to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
3. Low pressure casting mold sandblasting process
1) According to the process characteristics, after the low-pressure casting mold is used for many times, the surface of the mold will be left with residual materials such as paint, workpiece raw materials and additives. After the mold is used, the sintered oxide will remain, and the mold will be used after the mold. There will be a serious impact on the process. The main function of this process is to clean all the residual materials and oxide layers on the surface of the mold and maintain the original physical properties of the mold.
1. Low-pressure casting molds generally have the same size. In view of the environmental protection requirements of the current industrial field, a box-type sand blasting machine has been specially developed to solve the environmental impact caused by sand blasting from the source of sealing and noise;
2. Because of its high quality, the low-pressure casting mold is more than the manpower tolerance range. Considering the whole process, the sandblasting process is designed as a rotary load-bearing operation, that is, the inlet and outlet of the low-pressure casting mold and the mold rotation process during the sandblasting are automatically Mechanical characteristics, the automatic rotation of the turntable not only saves time and labor for manpower rotation, but also raises the sandblasting operation to automatic sandblasting or hand-integrated working state;
3. According to the low pressure casting mold upper surface or upper surface and side surface need to blast clean the residue, in the selection of abrasives, Kunhang company recommended 60-180 Emery (mostly white corundum type), not only meet the surface cleaning requirements and The mold is new and beautiful, and the market value of the abrasive is cost-effective;
4. The low-pressure casting mold process requirements require uniform surface physical texture. Therefore, during the development and manufacture of this sand blasting machine equipment, the pressure and blasting time during blast cleaning are obtained through multiple tests and verifications, and the automatic blasting equipment is designed. The arrangement of the spray gun, the blasting time, and the swinging amplitude of the blasting spray gun are all strictly controlled and experienced, which fully guarantees the mold effect after blasting.
In summary, the low-pressure casting mold blasting process of Kunhang Technology Co., Ltd. is the crystallization of the equipment of the modern industrial industry. It is a pioneering and leading level in the industry in terms of process solving and equipment manufacturing. Therefore, it is like a large international company such as Shenyang Huachen BMW, Wuhan. Dongfeng Renault, FAW-Volkswagen and other customers cooperated with Technology Co., Ltd. to purchase special sandblasting equipment for low-pressure casting molds.
2) Strict specifications for low-pressure casting mold blasting process:
1. When the surface of the mold that needs to be blasted after the process is used, when there is a certain amount of oil residue, the oil should be removed before entering the sandblasting chamber (if there is oil, it should be baked in the advanced furnace) to keep the surface of the mold dry. ;
2. The blasting pressure is maintained at 0.5 MPa during the blasting operation.
3) After the low-pressure casting mold blasting process is used, there is no residual paint, oil stain and dirt oxide on the surface of the mold. After cleaning, use the compressed air in the equipment to blow and clean the gold steel sand on the mold.
We are engaged in the production and independent import and export of aluminum alloy wheel in china, with more than 2,0000 models of aluminum alloy wheels, about 100,000 inventories, and fast delivery. We provide custom wheels and generation production services, you can provide us with a wheel style map, our designers will design you a beautiful and high quality wheel, welcome to contact us!
If you don't find the wheel style you need, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the wheel style you need according to your description!We will provide you with quality China wheel and excellent service.