Abstract: The main function of the aluminum alloy wheel bearing is to bear the weight and provide accurate guidance for the rotation of the aluminum alloy wheel hub. It bears both the axial load and the radial load and is a very important component. The aluminum alloy wheel bearing unit is developed on the basis of standard angular contact ball bearings and tapered roller bearings. It combines two sets of bearings as one, has good assembly performance, can omit clearance adjustment, light weight, compact structure, It has the advantages of large load capacity, pre-loaded grease for sealing bearings, omission of external aluminum alloy wheel seals, and maintenance-free. It has been widely used in cars, and there is a trend of gradually expanding applications in trucks. In daily use, we should regularly check and maintain the aluminum alloy wheel bearings, so as to avoid accidents. Let's take a look at the aluminum alloy wheels with the editor
Ten precautions for use and maintenance of bearings!
Precautions for use and installation of aluminum alloy wheel bearings
1. In order to ensure the maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the aluminum alloy wheel bearings no matter how long the vehicle is-pay attention to the early warning of bearing wear
Signals: including any friction noise during rotation or abnormal deceleration of the suspension combination wheel when turning. For rear-wheel drive vehicles, it is recommended that the vehicle should reach 38,000 kilometers.
Lubricate the front aluminum alloy wheel bearings. When replacing the brake system, check the bearings and replace the oil seal.
2. If you hear noises from the bearing parts of the aluminum alloy wheel, first of all, it is important to find out where the noises occur. There are many moving parts that may produce noise, or it may be
Some rotating parts come into contact with non-rotating parts. If the noise in the bearing is confirmed, the bearing may be damaged and needs to be replaced.
3. Because the working conditions of the two sides of the bearing failure caused by the front aluminum alloy wheel hub are similar, even if only one bearing is damaged, it is recommended to replace them in pairs.
4. Aluminum alloy wheel bearings are more sensitive, in any case, you need to use the correct method and suitable tools. During storage, transportation and installation, the components of the bearing must not be damaged
Bad. Some bearings require greater pressure to be pressed in, so special tools are required. Be sure to refer to the automobile manufacturing manual.
5. The bearing should be installed in a clean and tidy environment, and the small particles entering the bearing will shorten the service life of the bearing. Keep the environment clean when replacing bearings
very important. It is not allowed to hit the bearing with a hammer, and be careful not to drop the bearing on the ground (or similar improper handling). Before installation, the condition of the shaft and bearing
Inspection, even minor wear and tear will lead to poor fit, which will lead to early failure of the bearing.
6. For the aluminum alloy hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the aluminum alloy hub bearing or adjust the seal ring of the aluminum alloy hub unit, otherwise the seal ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. even
Both the seal ring and the raceway of the inner ring are damaged, causing permanent failure of the bearing.
7. There is a magnetic thrust ring in the seal ring equipped with the bearing of the ABS device. This thrust ring cannot be subjected to collision, impact or collision with other magnetic fields. During installation
Before removing it from the box, keep them away from the magnetic field, such as the motor or power tool used. When installing these bearings, observe the ABS alarm on the instrument panel through the road condition test
Needle to change the operation of the bearing.
8. Aluminum alloy wheel bearings equipped with ABS magnetic thrust rings. In order to determine on which side the thrust rings are installed, a light and small object can be used near the edges of the bearings.
The magnetic force will attract it. During installation, point the side with the magnetic thrust ring toward the inside, facing the sensitive component of ABS. Note: Improper installation may cause the brake system
9. Many bearings are sealed, and such bearings do not need to be lubricated throughout their life. Installation of other unsealed bearings such as double row tapered roller bearings
Must be lubricated with grease. Because the size of the inner cavity of the bearing is different, it is difficult to determine how much grease to add. The most important thing is to ensure that there is grease in the bearing.
When the bearing rotates, excess grease will ooze out. General experience: During installation, the total amount of grease should account for 50% of the bearing clearance.
10. When installing the lock nut, due to the different bearing types and bearing seats, the magnitude of the torque varies greatly. Please refer to the relevant instructions.
We are engaged in the production and independent import and export of aluminum alloy wheel in china, with more than 2,0000 models of aluminum alloy wheels, about 100,000 inventories, and fast delivery. We provide custom wheels and generation production services, you can provide us with a wheel style map, our designers will design you a beautiful and high quality wheel, welcome to contact us!
If you don't find the wheel style you need, you can send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the wheel style you need according to your description!We will provide you with quality China wheel and excellent service.