1. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the aluminum alloy wheel bearing regardless of the age of the vehicle-pay attention to whether the bearing has an early warning signal of wear: including any frictional noise during rotation or suspension of the combined wheel Slow down abnormally when turning. For rear-wheel drive vehicles, it is recommended to lubricate the front aluminum alloy wheels hub bearings when the vehicle travels to 38,000 kilometers. When replacing the brake system, check the bearing and replace the oil seal.
2. If you hear the noise from the bearing part of the aluminum alloy wheel hub, first of all, it is important to find the location of the noise. There are many moving parts that may produce noise, or some rotating parts may come into contact with non-rotating parts. If it is confirmed that the noise is in the bearing, the bearing may be damaged and needs to be replaced.
3. Because the working conditions of the front aluminum alloy wheel hub causing the bearing failure on both sides are similar, even if only one bearing is broken, it is recommended to replace it in pairs.
4. Aluminum alloy wheel bearings are more sensitive, and in any case, you need to use the right method and the right tools. In the process of storage, transportation and installation, the bearing components must not be damaged. Some bearings require greater pressure to press in, so special tools are required. Be sure to refer to the automobile manufacturing manual.
5. The bearing should be installed in a clean and tidy environment. Small particles entering the bearing will also shorten the service life of the bearing. It is very important to maintain a clean environment when replacing bearings. It is not allowed to knock the bearing with a hammer, and be careful not to drop the bearing on the ground (or similar improper handling). The condition of the shaft and the bearing seat should also be checked before installation. Even minor wear can lead to poor fit and cause early bearing failure.
6. For the aluminum alloy wheel hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the aluminum alloy wheel bearing or adjust the sealing ring of the aluminum alloy wheel hub unit, otherwise the sealing ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Even the raceways of the sealing ring and the inner ring are damaged, causing permanent failure of the bearing.
7. There is a magnetic thrust ring in the sealing ring of the bearing equipped with ABS device. This thrust ring cannot be impacted, impacted or collided with other magnetic fields. Take them out of the box before installation, and keep them away from magnetic fields, such as motors or power tools used. When installing these bearings, observe the ABS alarm pin on the instrument panel through a road condition test to change the operation of the bearing.
8. Aluminum alloy wheel hub bearing equipped with ABS magnetic thrust ring. In order to determine which side of the thrust ring is installed, a light object can be used close to the edge of the bearing.
The magnetic force will attract it. When installing, point the side with the magnetic thrust ring toward the inside, facing the sensitive element of ABS. Note: Incorrect installation may result in failure of the brake system.
9. Many bearings are sealed. This type of bearing does not need to be greased throughout its life. Other unsealed bearings such as double-row tapered roller bearings must be greased during installation. Due to the different sizes of the inner cavity of the bearing, it is difficult to determine how much grease to add. The most important thing is to ensure that there is grease in the bearing. If there is too much grease, the excess grease will leak out when the bearing rotates. General experience: When installing, the total amount of grease should account for 50% of the bearing clearance.
10. Due to the difference of bearing type and bearing seat when installing the lock nut, the magnitude of the torque varies greatly. Please refer to relevant instructions.
We are engaged in the production and independent import and export of aluminum alloy wheel in china, with more than 2,0000 models of aluminum alloy wheels, about 100,000 inventories, and fast delivery. We provide custom wheels and generation production services, you can provide us with a wheel style map, our designers will design you a beautiful and high quality wheel, welcome to contact us!
If you don't find the wheel style you need, you can send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the wheel style you need according to your description!We will provide you with quality China wheel and excellent service.