18 inch wheels are about 1--2cm larger than 17 inch wheels:
The impact of changing 17 inch wheels to 18 inch wheels:
1. Because the 18-inch wheel hub is flatter, the sidewall is thinner, the contact area between the tire and the ground is larger, and the grip performance is better, especially in wet ground and cornering, the lateral shaking is reduced, the braking performance is more stable, and the safety is higher. But at the same time, while bringing benefits, there are also disadvantages, because the tire wall is thinner, the shock absorption function is reduced, and the comfort and quietness are also reduced. Especially when a car is driving on uneven roads, because of the thinner sidewalls, the sidewalls are easily damaged and even punctures may occur;
2. The increase of the contact area between the wheels and the ground will increase the resistance of the car and make the car more fuel-consuming. Each wheel has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is difficult to say which wheel is better. It can only be up to the car owners to see whether the performance of the wheel is suitable for their driving habits;
3. Different sizes of tires and wheels If the installed wheels or tires are different from the original wheels and tires, the vehicle performance including braking, driving comfort and handling, stability and rollover prevention may be affected;
4. If the vehicle is equipped with some electronic control systems, such as anti-lock braking, rollover airbags, traction control, electronic stability control, or all-wheel drive, the performance of these systems will also be affected;
5. Warning that if wheels of different sizes are used, but the tires recommended for these wheels are not selected, it may lead to substandard performance and safety;
6. This increases the chance of collision and serious personal injury.
7. The increase of the contact area between the wheels and the ground will increase the resistance of the car and make the car more fuel-consuming. Each wheel has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is difficult to say which wheel is better. It can only be up to the car owners to see whether the performance of the wheel is suitable for their driving habits;
8. In order to make the service life of the wheel longer, all car owners should carry out regular maintenance. For example, when there is dirt and oil on the wheel, it should be cleaned in time. At the same time, the car should avoid staying in damp places for a long time to prevent the wheel hub from rusting, and the wheel hub can be waxed and maintained regularly.
We are engaged in the production and independent import and export of aluminum alloy wheel in china, with more than 2,0000 models of aluminum alloy wheels, about 100,000 inventories, and fast delivery. We provide custom wheels and generation production services, you can provide us with a wheel style map, our designers will design you a beautiful and high quality wheel, welcome to contact us!
If you don't find the wheel style you need, you can send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the wheel style you need according to your description!We will provide you with quality China wheel and excellent service.